[Harp-L] danny boy

In a message dated 12/9/2006 11:20:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Ken  writes:
I received an E mail off list stating the writing on my previous post  is
wrong. 1.  Diatonic is good for one octave music.  2. What the heck  is one
octave music?  ..........snip...............
............  explain What Paddy-Richter is.  Is it
custom built or tuned,  commercially available, cost, where to order?

Ken, dunno whatcha mean  by "one octave music", perhaps a song whose melody
stays within one  octave?
But the purpose of this post is to answer your second  question.  Below is
from a recent post on Harp-L -- the differences between  Country Tuning,  Lee
Oskar Melody Maker, and Paddy Richter.
  To my knowledge, PR is not commercially available, but u can special  order
it thru Seydel, i believe.  Others on the list can answer this better  than I.
CT has the 5th hold draw raised a half step - commercially  available.  CT is
a Hohner term.
MM is the same as CT plus  the 3 blow raised a whole step. - it's a Lee Oskar
product.
PR is  the same as Std Tuning except the 3 blow raised a whole step.
Ron