[Harp-L] Danny Boy lyrics and tab for Paddy Richter Tuning

I just tabbed this out for myself, so I thought I
would share it (best viewed/saved in Courier format to
preserve spacing..

Danny Boy, played on Paddy Richter tuned diatonic
harmonica

1  Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
   3D 4B 4D 5B   4D  5B     6D  6B    5B  4D 4B 3B

2  From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
   3D   4B   4D 5B    5D  5B   4D   4B 4D   4B

3  The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying
   3D  4B 4D    5B    4D  5B  6D  6B  5B  4D  4B 3B

4  'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide.
   3D   4B     4D 5B  5D   5B 4D  4B 4D  4B

5  But come ye back when summer's in the meadow
   6B  6D   7D 7B   7B   7D 6D    6B 6D  6B 5B 4B

6  Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow
   6B 6D   7D  7B 7B    7D     6D  6B    5B   4D

7  'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow
   6B 6B 6B 8B 8B 8D 7B 6D 7B 6B 5B 4B

8  Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so.
   4B 4B 4D 5B   6D 6B 5B 4D   4B 3B  3D  4B

1  And if you come, when all the flowers are dying
   3D  4B 4D  5B    4D   5B  6D  6B  5B  4D  4B 3B

2  And I  am dead, as dead I well may be
   3D  4B 4D 5B    5D 5B   4D 4B  4D  4B

3  You'll come and find the place where I  am lying
   3D     4B   4D  5B   4D  5B    6D   6B  5B 4D 4B 3B

4  And kneel and say an "Ave"  there for me.
   3D  4B    4D  5B  5D 5B 4D  4B    4D  4B

5  And I shall hear, tho' soft you tread  above    me
   6B  6D 7D   7B    7B   7D   6D  6B    6D 6B 5B  4B

6  And all my dreams will warm and sweeter be
   6B  6D  7D 7B     7B   7D   6D  6B 5B   4D

7  If you'll not fail to tell me that you love  me
   6B  6B    6B  8B   8B  8D  7B  6D  7B  6B 5B 4B

8  I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.
   4B   4B 4D  5B    6D 6B    5B 4D 4B  3B   3D 4B

   I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me.
   4B   4B 4D  5B    6D 6B    5B 4D 4B  6D   7D 8B