[Harp-L] shortly chromatic

Bulldog says
  No one has played the short harp chromatically. and
  "you can't play in every key (see my previous definitions of "play") on any given diatonic."

  Where or what is your previous definition of play?

  I play the short harp chromatically, imo.  There are some keys that are tougher than others, but Little Walter played cross harp better than I do too.  Imo, Levy plays it chromatically.  I am sure there are others.  Most people I have met who are deep in the chromatic side of diatonic play in the majority of positions but hold off on a few, but there must be more people in the world who do it.  Love to hear your definition tho.
  Michael Rubin
  Michaelrubinharmonica.com