[Harp-L] Re: folk harp

Thanks to all the people who responded to my post.  I've started
playing around with fourth position, and I really like the sound of
it.  I have a Big River harp in C that I haven't been sure what to do
with because I hate the way it bends the 3 draw so I'm going to follow
the excellent suggestion of retuning to give a 3 blow tonic and make
an A natural minor harp.

I also got some Neil Young music, and when finals are over, I'll have
some time to spend studying that.

Thanks for the help (and I'll think I'll stick to using
"singer-songwriter" next time to avoid any wars ;-)

--
Carter

http://icasualties.org/oif/US_NAMES.aspx