[Harp-L] standalone harp

Hi
  I like to play "Baby please don`t go" that way - the call-and- response of the riff is perfect for it. And now for a shameless plug: I actually wrote a song to play solo on harp, and a pretty good one , if I do say so myself. It`s called "Sugar, sugar" and it`s on an album called "Fels like home" that I did with my band "CG & The Hammer" (available on cdbaby and my website)

  Dov Hammer
  www.dovhammer.com