[Harp-L] Thanks for the suggestions/Hetrick Harp Cases

Thanks to everyone that suggested standalone songs on the harp.   I got
Keith Dunn on rhapsody and found him especially good.

Now on for the shameless plug:

I want to thank out customers for purchasing our cases and for everyone else
talking them up on there.  We are in the process on negotiating a deal with
an online retailer and we are going to need to raise our prices before the
new year.  Reason being that every case is hand made and we just are not
making enough currently to make it worth our while.  If you are interested
in getting a case we will leave the original price up for a couple of weeks
then it will increase by 10-15%. Thanks everyone and have a safe holiday.

p.s. we just finished some instructional videos on modifying the cases.
Check back to the site soon for an update.

www.harpcase.com

p.s.s. hopefully I will see some of you in Dallas at Gindick's camp in
January.  Coincidentally, myself, Jimi Lee and Jason Ricci will be sporting
Hetrick cases = )