Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 08:12:19 -0800 (PST)
From: Michael Rubin
Subject: [Harp-L] Keith Dunn
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I have never heard Keith play, but he was certainly an
influence on me.
I went to Sonoma State U. in Northern California and
Keith must have
lived there because we saw a lot of music shows at the
Cotati Cabaret
together.  I was a very awkward teen, he was a smooth,
quiet-cool guy I
thought was around 30.  (this was 1987-2001).  Once he
revealed to me he
was a harp player by subtly bring a harp out of his
suit jacket, not
saying a word.  He had an uncanny ability to know the
key of a song and
would tell me it gets easier, which it did.  Anyone
who knows me from
SPAH or anywhere knows how deeply I took his influence
just by my smooth,
quiet-cool ways.  Anyway, I should find his CDs.
  Michael Rubin
  Michaelrubinharmonica.com