[Harp-L] Willie/drummers

I have seen Willie blow harp and I also see him as an intermediate player.  Still, it's obvious he loves it and that is what really communicates anyway.
  What is important to me is how his deeper awareness of harp must have helped him become one of the best blues drummers ever.
  I spent two years on electric bass and keyboards and 5 years on mandolin and I believe it has really helped my understanding of the roles of those intruments in a band and how the harmonica can interact with them.  I also have been playing bass harp for 3 months now and I am sure those years on bass are guiding my path.
  MIchael Rubin
  Michaelrubinharmonica.com