[Harp-L] Howard Levy New Directions for Harmonica (DVD)

I just received a copy of Howard Levy's New Direction for Harmonica and all I can say is WOW!!!!!
This is a 90 minute instruction with years and years worth of work I started on the 6th hole overblow and I am making progress
But even before the overblows, he goes into  Greek modal scales Dorian,Lydian,Maixolydian, Lucian, Aeolian,
I started playing them and I feel a whole world has opened for me!
Even better is his "medical anatomy of what happens as you bend a note in various positions on the harp.

His versions of Autumn Leaves and Sweet Georgia Brown are something to strive for.
Look, I am not being paid to write this but there is not any one person on this group, regardless of their level of advancement, who cannot benefit from this instruction method.
I highly recommend it.
James Leo