Re: [Harp-L] re: intonation and such

I disagree in the sense that the diatonic and chromatic are different instruments. Kinda like the difference between upright electric bass.  Just because you can play one or the other doesn't mean you've got full facility over both. even though my first recording session was done with a chromatic, you wouldn't want to hire me to play it over the diatonic on your record unless you want me to sound like sh!t.