[Harp-L] SPAH

Wish you all could be here (if your not!) Incredible day one.....and the night is still young.  God I love the harmonica and the people who play them!

I just got out of the blues seminar w/ Ricci, Filisko, Gruenling & Primich.....I am now throwing my harps out the window one at a time. I am on the 8th floor so this should take them out for good. There are monsters and then there are monsters....this was one scary bunch. Jason did a great job of running the show just like last night at the blowout.

Warren Bee