[Harp-L] Anti-feedback

Excuse me, Ladies and Gentlemen!

My name is Luciano and I'm writing from Brazil. It's the first time I
write to the list and I guess it will not be the last. I have been an
ear for months now I've decided to be a mouth, as well !! Now this
mouth will ask, but it will probably be able to answer whenever is
possible. In fact, it may never occur, once you are the best players
in the universe and who am I to say something...

Well, my first question is: where a Brazillian player can buy a
Kinder's Antifeedbacker? Do you know any shop that can send it to me?
Is it expensive? Is it possible to buy an used one? Is it worth?

Thanks for everything

Luciano Baptista