[Harp-L] Subject:Disregard name/ Harp-L Meeting at SPAH Thurs. 4 PM at bar reminder

"Sorry:  my post re names wasn't supposed to go to the  list...but  to Steve
directly....Yet another example of staying  up too late and posting  while
overly  tired.

Elizabeth"

...of course when the light dawned a couple of hours later....that it  was an
already taken name for a Hohner harmonica....you can imagine  my chagrin.  So
y'all can have a nice chuckle at my  expense.  :)  BostonMoeJoe  reminded me
of it as well.....I  just knew the name sounded too familiar, lol.

....Scooter's right....SPAH is coming up far too soon...TOO much to  do and
so little time in which to accomplish it...but I'm  looking forward to saying
Hi to those of you I haven't already  met - touching base with friends already
made...and it'll be really nice  to reconnect with the Filisko mob and Buzz
(he won an award last year, you  know)....they were SO missed at Buckeye in
April.  It's going to feel  like old home week... with the addition of some great
new faces...AND Todd  & Marc doing the documentary (very cool) ...the can't
miss Harp  Blow-Off run by Jason Ricci on Tuesday night....and make sure we all
at  least say hello on Thursday with Michael anchoring at the Bar....is there
just one Bar, Michael?  I checked out this Hotel and it seems they  also have
a pool room (as in billiards).....that might be fun?

.....can't wait

Elizabeth