[Harp-L] Alembic SF-2 for harp

Besides harmonica I also play some bass (perhaps just
as poorly). Anyway, there's a high end builder called
Alembic that has been family run since the early '70s.
Although I don't have the scratch for their wonderful
basses or guitars I do own their excellent preamp as
well as this threads topic, an SF-2 tone processor.

The SF is unlike any EQ in aware of. It has two
filters that are independant of each other and can
each be configured as low, band, or high pass. The
parametric EQ is adjustable from sub-sonic to 6kHz.
The cool part is that you can adjust the gain of the
two filters as well as your original signal and what
you end up with is a three channel mixer. Most EQs
always have the input signal at unity gain to the
output; the SF-2 allows you to completely remove it if
so desired. For more wackiness run the filters in
series so that they are acting upon one another.

In a word this is a great piece of gear for bass
guitar. In trying to employ it for harp my question is
what frequencies should I emphasize, limit or
altogether remove.

Paul