Re: [Harp-L] Bushman Torpedo owners

steve wrote:

I'll take them off you hands if the price is right. Now that they're discontinued I decided to fix that backwards designed harp mic. A cool looking mic shell needs power and that's just what I've done with the stock element. I'll post a pic on my site. www.thunderharpmics.com take care folks,steve

They were discontinued for only a short time. John Hall worked out the problems with his supplier and they are back on the Bushman website. This time, they're 50 bucks cheaper than they were before.

lh