[Harp-L] 7th Annual Spring Harp Fest

Any of you cats going to be at the best harmonica party in San Diego (La Mesa's beautiful Harry Griffin Park Amphitheater) tomorrow, Sat. 29 April, from 11:30 AM - 6:30 PM? It's the best good, clean (some just the right kind of dirty), FREE fun on the calendar around here that I'm aware of.
My buddy "Harmonica" John Frazer (must see him play solid drums, sing lead, then blast a fine head rack harp solo to believe it - he can do all three better than most), Chet Cannon, & Budd Willis are each fine local players, co-founders, are event organizers. They do a hell of a job.
There will be something for all, young, old, styles all over the map - proceeds benefit excellent local kids music programs & Katrina Musician's Relief Fund. James Harman headlines this year but there will be dozens of Unknown Players, semi known, not yet known, that will be sure to make the day trip from at least anywhere in Southern California, if not points farther away than that.
I have nothing to do with the event other than knowing not to miss it, telling all my friends, and bringing my kids and a friend or two of theirs along for a great day.
Check it out www.SpringHarpFest.org
Hope to see you there,
Green Dave of Defoe Streets