Re: [Harp-L] Seydel's new baby

Hey Ludo,

Thanks for the report. Been looking at Seydel with
great interest for some time now.

Basically, I've been looking for an off-the-shelf
harp that would overblow reasonably well without my
having to do tons of reedwork. The Seydel Favorite
Black looks like a solid winner.

I went ahead and ordered a couple today from their
Website... They're kinda pricey, but look like
they're well worth the money.

If these work out, I'll save my pennies and get
more. And if they don't, I'll just tell my wife
it's all Ludo's fault. ;-)

Stay well.

Harpin' in Colorardo,
--Ken M.