Re: [Harp-L] This Sunday Harpin' Help Fundraiser in NJ (USA)

  Hi Everyone,

  I hope you don't mind me plugging our yearly annual NJ fundraiser.

  It's for a GREAT cause: The Childrens Cancer Fund-Sunshine House.

  The event is yearly it's this Sunday 4/30 bet 1-8pm and is run by:

  Sandy Mack and The Jersey Shore Blues & Jazz Foundation.

  Many great Harpers with perform:

  Sandy Mack, James Day, Jonny B, Ryann Hartt, Stringbean, BBQ Bob, Roxy Perry
  Roy Hollingshead and Kent Miller and I'll be closing the show with a duo :

  Rob Paparozzi & Glenn McClelland (7:30pm)

  where: "Bar A"
  http://www.bar-a.com/

  April 30, 2006

1:00 pm
703-5 16th Ave, Lake Como (formerly S. Belmar)
$15 & 2 cans food,
or $20 Donation
  Admission is 21 and older, unless accompanied by a parent

  come up and say hi!

  Love & Peace,
  rob paparozzi