[Harp-L] re:12dw7 tube (Michael Fugazzi)

Michael writes:
I am not much of a gear head at all, but we're taking most the month off from gigging, and I feel like doing a little experimenting between woodshedding sessions. I actually feel a little dirty when I post about gear. I am going to practice arpeggios so I feel better now.

Only if you replace your harmonica with a 12ax7 tube, THEN you should feel dirty about a post about gear.

Harmonically yours,
Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com