Re: [Harp-L] Sam Myers

Sam is doing well with his therapy. he should be back in Dallas
within a week. I have been talking to Anson about getting him a set of drums
and a keyboard. We will see how he feels about that when he returns. We also
may do another benefit for Sam this fall after the real biscuit festival, Kim
Wilson has already said he would play on it. Anyone can go and sign Sam's
guestbook at: www.caringbridge.org/visit/sweetsam , these messages are read to him
every day and he enjoys hearing them. Also you can get updates on his
condition on his website at: www.sweetsammyers.com
thanks,
HB