Re: Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci, wherefore art thou?

Mister Hodgson!

I DO NOT remember asking you for a LIMERICK!  I suppose you think yourself
quite clever, dont you?  Well, since  you're so entertaining, I guess that
you wouldn't mind playing a song for us on your little harmonica toy...IN
DETENTION!!!!! Mr Levy will be assigning your grade for your
performance...... hmmph!

 - BAT

--
Blake Taylor