[Harp-L] question regarding session work

I could use some advice. I have been approached by someone whom is currently producing a cd for children and he needs a harmonica player to add harp to 2 tracks that are going to be on this cd. I have never done any session work and would like to know a little about how you veterans handle this and how this typically works. I guess my question is how much do think the going rate for my time and efforts is worth. and also regarding any legalities involved in this process that I should be aware of. They have forwarded to me MP3's of the 2 tunes and both are very good and bluesy so I know I can definitely add some cool stuff to them. Just need a little advice on how to handle some thing like this. any  advice will be greatly appreciated

Chuck

come see my web site at :
http://www.myspace.com/njbluesharp