[Harp-L] Hungarian harp player Matyas Pribojszki

I just got Vinnie Hall's latest Harmonica Review by e-mail. Her writes about a Hungarian guy named Matyas Pribojszki. The guy is just ridiculously good. Very earthy tone and a light touch when he wants it (ala Lee Oskar, if I had to throw out a comparison) and then heavy and dark when that's what the tune calls for. I can't stop listening to his take on "Chitlins Con Carne," which he calls "Kenny's Theme."
When I was taking lessons from Jason Ricci, we talked all the time about learning to "play pretty" too, not just nasty, full-tilt stuff all the time. Listening to Matyas (and Jason, of course) you really hear how "pretty" is supposed to sound. Check it out: www.matyaspribojszki.com.
MN