[Harp-L] Boss DM 2 analog delay pedal for sale on e-bay

Some guy named William Clarke played through one of these. I also have a biscuit and an Ibanez analog delay champ pedal up for sale. Everything is exactly as advertised. Why am I selling them? Dental work is expensive! Now if it's worth the hassle and the link doesn't link you: (1) go to e-bay (2) enter the "advance search" option (3) enter the "items by seller" option (4) enter my absurd e-bay name "bumpyo", and finally: (5) choose "view sellers items". Thanks. dennis (nyc)
http://search.ebay.com/ _W0QQsassZbumpyoQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0