[Harp-L] Pro Junior finally gets its speaker!

After over a month, my Weber came today.  Sounds great, but even with the H dust cap, I get feedback at the same exact settings.  I was really hoping to use two 12ax7s and get the amp to 5 without feedback :(.  I really want to go pedal free, but the Kinder is here to stay.

  With my RE 10 and SM57 it still starts to bark at 3 on the volume knob.

  I should also clarify that I can totally lock in the "Chicago" sound with no feedback.  Personally, that's not my bag, and Weber knew that.  With the Kinder, it sounds perfect and it isn't even broken in!!!

  By far the best part is NO cone cry!!!!!!!  Finally!!!!

  Mike

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
NiteRail