Re: [Harp-L] Maki's Euro Return

That's too frikkin' cool!  I just read this as my students were filing in
for the morning, and after I read this, I involuntarily barked "Get out!" I
became aware of a sudden quiet in the room, and turned to find a dozen or so
eigth graders with scared/worried looks on their faces.  I had to reassure
them that I wasn't referring to them. They were relieved, and now know the
story as well.

I don't know how you were able to swing this coup, Jason, but I'm really
happy for you.

Hey, what's Steve's Myspace site?  We want to send him good luck wishes.

 - Blake