[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica Red

In a message dated 4/25/06 1:32:24 PM, scojo@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I play in several groups, one of which is Big Al & the Heavyweights (Jason
> Ricci and the vastly underappreciated Harmonica Red each formerly occupied
> the harp chair in this group)

    I have always felt Red was underappreciated after seeing him play in
person a few times. He's a heck of a good guy, also. Last time I saw him, he spent
most of his last two breaks of the night visiting with me and a friend,
mostly about harp. Somebody, somewhere, someday, ought to get him to one of the
harp festivals.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb