Re: [Harp-L] Request regarding Geezer Stories

After seeing John Lennon play I was hooked on harmonica.
I saw at my local department store  a music minus one
for harmonica. It was Cham-ber Huang with a harmonica band.
It came with a 12 hole soloist.

I think my first riff was  from please please me.
After I saw the Stones on tv with Brian Jones and Mick Jagger
playing harmonica my tastes changed.

Then the big change was seeing Howlin' Wolf
with the Stones on TV. That sound took me
out !

Hey I'm no geezer. I'm 57 goin' on 29.

Emile Diggs D'Amico