Re: [Harp-L] Thank You... From a Popper Protege Looking For Feedback

Hi Noah,
  Really glad John Popper continues to inspire and draw young musicians to
our instrument.  MySpace seems to be very dial-up unfriendly, and I found
their online streaming player is rubbish for buffering.   So I've only
heard very brief snippets of your playing and your band's sound, which is
fustrating because I want to hear the songs properly.
  Would you consider adding "download" to the best segments of some of your
songs so we can get a decent listen in?  Or maybe finding somewhere else to
put up streaming sound files which is more dial up friendly?

Anyway, I for one like your attitude, impressed with what you've shared
with us, and glad you're here.

Cheers,
-- G.
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/harmonica-links.html