[Harp-L] new versions of two Richard Hunter pieces at Broadjam.com

Hi all,

I've posted two new versions of "Deeper" and "In the Thick", very
electronic pieces previously released to my subscription list, to
broadjam.com.

These remixes were done for a client, and are very short -- about 1:14
and 1:30 respectively.  "Deeper" uses multiple tracks of CX-12 chromatic
played through various settings in my RP200; "In the Thick" includes a
lot of VERY drastically altered harmonica sounds, with original
harmonica parts played on C diatonic (in second position) and CX-12
chromatic.  Those interested in delay effects will find some interesting
stuff in both pieces.  "In The Thick" in particular uses a very wide
range of delays, including multi-taps (to produce the pulsing sound that
underlies the whole piece), long tempo-synched delays, and long delays
without tempo sync.

The pieces can be heard by going to broadjam.com, clicking on "search",
and entering "Richard Hunter" in the artist name field.  A list of my
pieces will appear; click on "play" next to "Deeper" and "In the Thick,"
and there you are.  (Listen to anything else you feel like checking out
too, of course.)

I'm doing a lot of remixes lately on the works I began in my
subscription list, and members of that list can expect to hear a lot of
new (and improved!) versions of those pieces in the next few months.

Thanks and regards,
Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com