To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 11:50 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Review on the Seydel Blues Favorite Black Diatonic harp

In a message dated 4/22/2006 8:56:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

(I also ordered one "Blues Session, their plastic combed model, and got
both for right at $100 shipped)j.......snip........
I'd like to see it more easily available through any of the stateside
on-line retailers (hopefully there's no contractual conflict with Harp Depot and
the Bushman harp line here).
Here's the Seydel link on this harp model if anyone is curious:

http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.storefront/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Seydel/Ca
tegories/Products/Blues/Favorite_Black

Zig, lemme get this straight - u live in the US? What is your review of the
"Blues Session' model?
I went to your link, tried to order one. I added one harp to my basket,
then couldn't figure out how to proceed from there. Very frustrating. Can u
tell me what i'm doing wrong?
ron