[Harp-L] Top 5 (was Required Reading)

Wow! Lay off the L for a few days and I find 400
e-mails in my box! Sheesh!

Loving the required reading thread...

Here are my top five albums listed as my early
musical influences (as if anyone cares) :)

1) Sonny Boy Williamson Live with the Yardbirds
2) Time Out - Dave Brubeck (Take Five)
3) Jazz/Blues Fusion-John Mayall (w Blue Mitchelle)
4) Natch'l Blues - Taj Mahal
5) Best of Louis Jordan (and his Tympani Five)

Plus five more added for good measure:

6) Head Hunters - Herbie Hancock (Watermelon Man)
7) Best of Cab Calloway (Minnie the Moocher)
8) Kind of Blue - Miles Davis
9) Today! - Mississippi John Hurt
10) Nighthawks at the Diner - Tom Waitts

Hey that was fun!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.