[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Sebastian, Sr.'s -The Harmonica Player

Hello, Mr. Bonfiglio. I don't know you well enough to call you "Robert." I
have heard your performances live and on recordings, and you are the best
classical chromatic harmonica performer playing today.

Thanks for the advice on playing "the Harmonica Player," by David Guion, as
Mr. Sebastian, Sr. played it on the the LP recording, "Profiles-John
Sebastian."  This octave plus thirds technique opens a new door for me.

It would take me a century or more to play like Mr. Sebastian, but I have
the sheet music
(piano score), and I can read traditional music fairly well. I'm an
intermediate level harmonica hobbyist, so my first step in learning the piece is  to
play melody only, then extra harmonies.

Thanks again. John Broecker, Milwaukee Harmonica Club.