   Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:39:18 -0400
   From: Jonathan Ross <jross38@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] lists

I truly despise lists of "top five" and so forth.  It's the same
problem I have with Grammys or the Oscars--art cannot be judged the
same way a footrace can.

Now that I've said that, here's my list--the caveat, of course, is
that it is meaningless, personal and simply a fun if frustrating
exercise.  I'm limiting myself to albums here, which again makes
things difficult.  No particular order, they are just numbered so
that I don't go too far.