Re: [Harp-L] Required Reading (I loved the Supremes)

I hate to nitpick Dave but I think the player you're referring to is:
deButterclarklewhiteiazza Jnr.II of Levyland OH.

I have all his albums... (and you can tell him if he wants them back he'll
have to pay!)

Regards

Dave "Resistance is futile" Ferguson