[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 32, Issue 55

I'm reaching here...but my car was stolen last night...and in it was my
briefcase of harmonicas, two Fritz mics (red and blue, made from redwood) and one
Beyerdynamic that belonged to Lee Oskar...The harmonicas are Harpsmiths...and
Lee Oskar minor keys...and several Turboharps....but I can't imagine anyone
trying to sell them...maybe the mics tho.....if anyone sees anyone posting
anything like that...please let me know.....

There's also a sony mz b100 mini disc and a casio digital camera...All taken
from in front of my house, with a Honda Accord, '99.

Thanks

brad