[Harp-L] Subject: Katrina: Blowin' Back the Hurricane T'shirts...last call....I got mine

Just a heads-up....there hasn't been much interest lately, although Katrina
survivors are still experiencing continuing hardships....

I (finally!) bought my two t-shirts designed by ltlbuddha from
_http://www.cafepress.com/harp_l_ (http://www.cafepress.com/harp_l)   (they  have nice
junior sizes as well just for women who don't like the oversize  styles for men) as
well as regular women's sizes.  AND a mug with  the same logo.

I want to wear my t's to SPAH (maybe under a jacket if it's  as freezing cold
inside the Denver hotel as it was in KC last August,  lol)!  or at the very
least to the  Grand Canyon in   September.  At least I know it'll be warm in
Arizona.  The logo depicts a harmonica player "blowing back the  hurricane".
Since the after-effects of Katrina are still with us...still  in the news, it'd
be nice if anyone who needs a "harp-l" shirt...got  one before it becomes too
costly for him to maintain the site.

All revenue collected will go to the Jazz Foundation helping  musicians
affected by Katrina.
(Just imagine having to recoup the loss of all your equipment and gear...if
you're a poor, working musician who lost everything.)

Elizabeth