[Harp-L] favorite Kim Wilson cd's

Kim is also one of my favorite players.  Here's a few of my favorite Kim Wilson cd's that I haven't heard people mention yet.

  1)Ronnie Earl-Now My Soul.  Kim does a few cool tunes, my fav's being a version of Double Trouble on the chromatic, I also like a Kim'd up version of Big Walter's Rockin My Boogie called Walter Thru Kim
  2)Kirk Fletcher-Shades of Blue.  I like the instrumental Club Zanzibar
  3)Rusty Zinn-Sittin' and Waitin'
  4)Mark Hummel's Blues Harp Meltdown Vol 1 Disc 2.  This is Kim Wilson live on 2 songs with Junior Watson and Kirk Fletcher.  on the song Just a Dream, Kim plays a note, then laughs.....you know he's having fun, but that note is just a precursor to the cool harp part soon to follow.

  Brian