[Harp-L] Subject: Re: My previous post re Curtis Salgado - Apologies

I was catching up on previous Harp-L Digests...hadn't realized there were
more follow-ups providing the same info to Curtis' condition...and was
responding only to Buzz' post.

Elizabeth

" ...After hearing Jason rave about Curtis....one of the people/harp  players
he most admires -  at Buckeye this year....I was so looking forward  to
getting a chance to see him in concert soon.  Now Buzz's post about  Curtis' liver
cancer fight is most alarming.  I checked his website and  there is a press
release with all the information and where one can make a  donation......_Click
here: Curtis Salgado  - Official Web Site_
(http://www.curtissalgado.com/liverCancer.html)  "