Re: [Harp-L] Kim Wilson at simply the blues fest

james.french@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I am submitting to this forum that Kim Wilson can be heard at Simply The Blues
> Festival in Fort Madison, Iowa May 13th. This fest runs the 12th and the 13th
> of May and is featured as THE YEAR OF THE HARP. Jason Ricci, Pat Ramsey, James
> Cotton, Harper, Blind Mississippi Morris (accompaning Slick Ballinger) and Kim
> Wilson and the Fabulous Thunderbirds! The other musicians are the Very
> talented Rory Block, Joey Gilmore (international blues challenge winner),Joe
> Price among others.

it would be terrific if you could arrange to record this.  maybe put out a fundraising
cd, like they do with Harpin' Help (jsjbf.com).

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Can't you hear my lambs a callin'?
Oh good shepherd won't you feed my sheep?