Re: [Harp-L] Meisterklasse

Yes it's true, and Tim did a GREAT JOB on those harmonicas. You can hear them on Three songs from my latest CD "Swingin Easy...Hittin' Hard" The Thumb How High The Moon and Midnight In Amarillo

PT Gazell pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx www.ptgazell.com http://www.sonicbids.com/PTGazell www.cdbaby.com/all/gazell

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Moyer" <wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Meisterklasse

William Jennings wrote:
If any one has old, original MK reedplates...I'm still
interested....contact me off list.  I have a few in
higher keys I might be willing to barter for exchange.

I have fitted quite a few old Meisterklasses with reedplates from modern Marine Bands for myself and for customers, including some for PT Gazell (hope you don't mind me dropping names here, PT). It's a pretty straightforward process, and you get a nice result. I have made myself Low D and Low F Marine Band/Meidterklasses.

I've never had a problem with comb flaking/corrosion with these
harps.

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps