[Harp-L] Ain't No Sunshine Revisited

It works for me. Everyone's process is valid.
The process for this tune developed over ten years.
I've heard many great jazz players say it is a process
of head and heart.
It' a process that takes place in the moment.
Put it in words and it seems like thinking.
I've been playing this tune for over ten years.

>>> "Chris Michalek" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 04/17/06 02:53PM >>>
I think you're thinking about this entirely too much. Listen the rhythm of the words and play like that. Don't think about scales. BTW- I play this tune on a low F harp