Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 16:31:14 +0100

From: David Shannon <daveshannon@xxxxxxx>

Subject: [Harp-L] Re: What is the best delay out
there

To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Dennis

I play through the T-Rex Replica and I think it's
very good sounding delay. There is a Brown button
that switches to a more vintage mode which cuts
the highs and gives darker, bassier repeats _ a
bit tape delay like. With the Brown button off you
have a crisper digital delay sound. Also this is
the only pedal I''ve used that doesn't suck any
tone away.

Best wishes

Dave Shannon