[Harp-L] Various..........

I also wish to jump in and thank Sonny for his stories of his association with Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee - very revealing and interesting. I was privileged to see S&T a couple of times, both being at the famed Raven Gallery in Southfield, MI. These were on 2/13/75 and 8/7/75. On the Feb date, SPAH President Gordon Mitchell presented Sonny with an Honorary SPAH Membership certificate, and Sonny was very pleased. I had the pleasure of taking a few photos that evening.

http://www.bassharp.com/sonter1.htm
http://www.bassharp.com/sonter2.htm
http://www.bassharp.com/bmcghee.htm
http://www.bassharp.com/bm-st.htm

On another topic, last evening as I was flipping through the TV channels trying to find something to grab my attention for a few moments, I happened upon a commercial advert - Time-Life Records doing a bit of selling - and who happened to be on camera at that very short second? It was Johnny Paycheck singing "Take This Job and Shove It", and there was our very own PT Gazell doing his thing! Always fun to catch something like that!

Danny

--
BassHarp
PO Box 5061