[Harp-L] re paddy baker

Yes Tim, I have made a paddybaker, and while it was apart halfvalved and
beeswaxed it. Nice harp, although a little confusing when you get to 5d if
you are playing the same patterns as a regular Paddy. Brendan uses an
identical harp, but made out of 2 s20's welded together!!
Rob V
Tim Moyer wrote

The discussion about the Steve Baker Special tuning got me thinking:
anyone ever tried a stretch Paddy Richter tuning on an SBS?  You
could tune the 3 blow and the 6 blow up a wholetone and have a
tuning that looks like this for a C harp:

_C _E _A _C _E _A _C _E _G _C _E _G _C _E
01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
_D _G _B _D _G _B _D _F _A _B _D _F _A _B