Subject: Re: [Harp-L] As Time Goes By

Bobbie writes: (Majorly snipped):

"Hoping to compose, OR SEE, another report on BHF, but,  meantime...

Cheers folks!
Bobbie"

....I'll be working on mine too....(and don't worry, I won't pick on your
driving TOO much <G>)

...but it's been tax time (we have till Monday night here in NY)...another
death in the extended family, Dennis Gruenling's Seminar here....and then my
postponed grief over the death of my beautiful dog Shawnee hitting me really
hard after getting back from Buckeye to contend with.   Mea  culpa.

I'm working on the Buckeye report....I'm sure between us we can do some
justice to the event.  It was so great reconnecting with you, meeting  fabulous
Gail & Leon, Linda, Denny, Rupert, Bill and so many other  "new" Harp-L'ers (to
me, anyway)....

Soon.....

Elizabeth