[Harp-L] I bought the expensive delay (Equipment for sale)

I was being compulsive and in a half-asleep state bid on an ebay store (350 with a no question return policy and free shipping) for the Trex replica delay last night (or rather this morning). To support myself in this endeavor I'll let go of my: Danelectro PB&J, and my digitech digiverb. The former for 25, the latter for 70. And my Boss GigaDelay DD-20 for 150. The digitech is about 2 months old and pristine, the Danelectro a couple of weeks, and the Boss about a month. All are pristine and flawless. The Danelectro is anemic compared to the other two but then again so is the price. Shipping from NYC will be extra. dennis