Re: [Harp-L] What is the best DeLay out here

Anything you can get your hands on, by far one of the most unique and
innovative blues players around these days. His phrasing is simply wonderful
and without using any tired harp cliches.

I've just learned his solo on "Say what you mean" off the Kid Ramos album
"Greasy kid stuff" ( a fine album in itself with many great harp players,
Piazza, Musselwhite, Harman,Estrin etc.) The solo is a great melodic 2nd
position exercise for those who still have trepidations about venturing
beyond hole six.

Anyway, this is only my opinion but I reckon you can't not benefit from
hearing his stuff.

Regards
Dave Ferguson