[Harp-L] Re: Circular Breathing

"I think it's a useless technique in the harmonica world unless your aim is
to piss people off. :-)"

Paul Butterfield holds a note for several minutes in The Band's Last Waltz
farewell concert.  I agree, sort of pointless, but there were so many drugs
at that show, it's not even nearly the strangest thing that happened.  Neil
Young played his set with a blob of cocaine hanging from his nose, which had
to be airbrushed out of Scorcese's film.  Muddy Waters walked over to Levon
Helms and planted a big old kiss on his forehead.  Crazy, crazy night in
musical history.

Jonathan Metts