Re: [Harp-L] What is the best delay out here

The nice thing about the Line 6 Echo Park is that it emulates a digital delay with various setting like tap temp, swell duck, trails etc... it also emulates the Roland Space Chorus Tape Delay and the Boss DM-2. I've AB'd the sound with the Boss and the Echo Park and while the Boss is smoother the EP isn't bad at all and I forget the differences after a song or two. I got my Echo Park on ebay for $78.